Areas We Serve
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Phase I ESA?
- Why is a Phase I ESA required?
- What is involved in a site assessment?
- What are “Recognized Environmental Conditions”?
- Does Phase I include testing?
- What happens if you find something during the assessment?
- Who regulates the process and is the report written to a certain standard?
- What is not included in a Phase I ESA?
- How much does a Phase I ESA cost?
- How long does it take to receive a Phase I ESA report?
Schedule a Consultation Today
Have a question for the team at Nelson Enviro? Ready to get your Phase I Environmental Report or Desktop Review? We proudly serve a variety of areas in Northern and Central California, so if you are in our neck of the woods and you’re in the market for an environmental study, we can help!
At Nelson Enviro, we go above and beyond to make sure you have the facts. Contact us today to schedule your analysis and rest assured that when you choose us, you’re in good hands.